jeudi 20 octobre 2011

Thaddeus Thunderbird Jones

Here are some steps of a pretty exciting commission I just did for Odie (IMHO a really great and pleasant commissioner to work with, I totally recommend him !). It is his bad ass original character Thaddeus "Thunderbird" Jones and since it seems known that I love drawing hot chocolate boys, Odie asked me to play with him.



As you can see, it's all about the 70's so it necessitated of course a huuuge... afro haircut !



Notice the white powder... it's sugar ! ^^ We both wanted him to be a naughty boy but not that much !



I tend to listen to the right music to get inspired when I draw so you can easily guess my playlist was a mix of Boney M and Jimi Hendrix. And what a nice "watchtower" do we have here, said the Joker to the Thief !



Flashy colors, hey, it's supposed to be disco ! First time I have the occasion to add a lava lamp on a drawing. And a pink fluffy carpet.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire