jeudi 27 octobre 2011

Will we save Willy ?

Working for furries is definitely not the same as more "traditional" commissioners but I have to say I like it ! ^^ I was proved it once again with this picture I did for the lovely Jyan.



Of course drawing anthros is way more challenging than drawing humans, especially when they're from species I don't draw much. Like killer whales for example... it's always hard to find the right balance between human and animal characteristics.



But it's something you just can't refuse, I love sea animals and we can't deny black and white whales are sexy ! I was more than happy to oblige.



And what I like the most about commissioners from the furry fandom is that they know exactly what they want ! I think I've never started a drawing for a furry without having many details on the position, the anatomy, the mix between the human and animal sides of the character. And it may sound normal but believe me, in conventions it literally changes my life to know what the dragon exactly looks like or what the elephant is supposed to do to the human ! ^^"



As you can see, mister orca had his appearance changed a few times but it was for the best.



Now he's a hot surfer killer whale waiting for a mate who should come soon. :)


1 commentaire:

  1. Ha ha ha that's cute! I am expecting to see him jumping over the ridge and cumming on the family next! XD
    Nice logo for the blog! I guess the censor was at the request of the commissioner huh?

    RépondreSupprimer