dimanche 23 juin 2013

Shik, shak, shok...

This is not the first time Odie commissions me and I must say his characters are always a pleasure to draw. Is that because we have the same taste in men, virtual men at least?

I must say I was glad to draw a belly dancer because we don't give enough credit to male belly dancers -here, just because you're sweet here's my favorite one, Sultan ; a great guy, super sexy and his happiness when he dances shows how much he loves his passion-

Of course the most challenging part of drawing a belly dancer is to avoid to stereotypical postures and find an interesting way to twist his anatomy to show his efforts. I tried to show the torsion of his back, the torso's movements are the most fascinating in my opinion.

Now it's time to dance, put on your favorite Nancy Ajram album and here we go!


1 commentaire:

  1. I love this a lot! <3 The warm colors really blend together nicely as a whole to the piece! Plus, I love the torso movement. Great sense of his flexibility! And his stage outfit is sexy!

    Thank you very much for this animated pinup! :)

    RépondreSupprimer