lundi 6 mai 2013

Lithium Lake

I don't think I've ever posted so many steps for a picture but here it is. I thought it could be fun to show the construction of the whole thing.
I got inspired by several different pictures of landscapes, mostly from Scotland, and wanted to go with semi-complementary colors, red/orange and green tones to make the background "powerful". At least this is what I tried to do, you tell me if it worked.
Adding the river/lake... but it seemed a bit off, for some reason. I kinda like this warm red water though.
This step was the occasion for a huuuuuge argument on reflections in water with my boyfriend. Being an artist gives you plenty of opportunities to have such silly arguments.
And now that the background is mostly done, let's start the boys. I just sketched different boys in various positions to see what they could do.











Aaaand for the grand finale... click for the high-res' picture!




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire