jeudi 4 mai 2017

Like a cherokee drum

A couple of weeks ago I went to see the Fate of the Furious. As you may know if you've been following me for a while I love this franchise and it tends to inspire me ; what an I say, testosterone and good music are always sexy, right?
In the last movie though (no spoilers) the bromance between the characters of Luke Hobbs (Dwayne Johnson) and Deckard Shaw (Jason Statham) reached levels of unresolved sexual tension that I didn't expect. Ok maybe I'm just a bit sex deprived these days and it explains why my mind twisted it... XD

Anyway, I had to draw a little something, for anatomy practice of course.

Now I've heard they want to make a spin-off movie based on these two. I have a few ideas on my mind if they need inspiration...

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire